Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

Finally found somthing"new" here in SA, it was the hero of the force figures, I do not know if these really classify as new but there here and on new cards, all the walmarts have them and tru got some in, but tru is also out of sivler clones AREADY. Have yet to see any real new issues out here.

later

p.s. see my ebay auction reference my last post.

l

Well, there shelves are still empty here in San Antonio, But the Spurs are Rockin!! seen only remnants of HOF here not even the cool ones.
    But! I had a great score at Busy's Flea Market this weekend, Found lots of old Droids figures and Penty of Vintage, another collector there ahead of me pick up Anaman for way cheap, i got TC-14 MOC for 5$!!!
    anyway have more stuff on ebay I selling too,
    3188788643 this is Ehant MON there are plenty others.
    later

Wow I've never even seen a TC-14. Haven't seen any thing period since early February.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

well, the new x-wings are here....at TRU airport, they also had plenty of durge speeder bike and yellow claone army. As for the x-wing ,I'm a SUCKER for anything with a new figure so i got it , its not that bad, it does have the little compartment behind the seat like the dagabah x wing and i loaded a spare R2 unit into the gaping hole in the top. good luck
    FYI I think the is a toy show this saturday at Live Oak Civic center, i might see ya there.
    later

anyway have more stuff on ebay I selling too,
    3188788643 this is Ehant MON there are plenty others.

I'm actually from East Texas so I won't be going to the toy show although I wish I was. I'm always intrested where else in Texas the figures are showing up at because they aren't any where I live.

The last new figure I got was Hoth Luke to go with my Wampa back in early February. My local Walmart must have sold a hundred lightsaber which they frequently restock yet they never put out any new figures.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

well, ric , all the walmarts around here SUCK, i was talking to the manager to the toy department at a walmart here, he said that they have not got anything new in months, so he had his stock 'gun' computer thingy and swiped the empty racks while i was standing there, and behold it said that he still had two cases in inventory, but , we both knew that that was wrong. he said that they were probably stolen and that it would take an act of congress fore managment at Wal mart to right off those cases as lost so the orders can be restocked again. so theres a story for you, i wonder how many shelves will remain 'stocked' with Ghost figures???
    ha
    later

TRU has got some new Stock, durge bike ,spider driod and some clone army stuff. but all in all NO new waves at all here..... vast wide and deep the void is.
    later

Finally!!
    found some new figures in san antonio, walmart and target have gotten in hof figures and jabbas misc. figures, but the pickings are still scarce. at least somthing came in!
    later

wally world also got in the ewok glider, and plenty of HOF, i still havn't got a rapper or JQ yet.
    later

FINALLY , found some new figures here in sa, i got a rappertunie! but the rest was very picked over, for the first time in along time i might have to tanus, J Q and holo luke somewhere else.
    later