Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

oh , almost forgot, there are tons of HOF figures here with clear and dark stands, if any one is interested in knowing.
    later

FINALLY found a JQ in the shelf here , but no luck on spijack . the target at the forum has a good stock of holo lukes and rappert .

later

Unleashed Slave Leias have landed at walmarts here in san antonio, i was tipped off on were to find them by a fellow collector ( thanks!) but there should be more out there.
    later

its about time for a revolution! We have FINALLY got tanus spijack here in San Antonio , found him today at walmart and target on sw military and there are plenty at least 2/3 at each location.
    later

found at target on walsem , the new glasses with leia only, but i am not that impressed with the figure, but the glass looks very cool.
    later

Great prices at Target, they have the ultra items on clearence as we all know but they are marked at $9 , but scan/register for $2.50 so i picked up a extra gen reekin and jango at a great price.
    on another note.....Please help!! there are NO Kmarts here in central texas at all !! so i will be requesting help on getting a couple of cantina bar exclusives for someone .
    thanks
    later

2.50 for General Reekin! He's still 9.99 up here in East Texas. There is a K-Mart in Lufkin, TX which is about an hour and half from where I live. I rarely go, maybe once a year so I don't I'd be able to help you out with the Cantina set.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

I SAW SOME OTC FIGURES TODAY, just left overs from the case a han and chewy. but there here too. have yet to see any han at driver at all.

ric O thanks for the post.
    later

Found The Otc X-wing At Tru Today , It Looks Great ...in The Box, I Am Picking One Up Today, You Can Tell Right Away That This One Is Smaller That The Other X-wings With Figure That Are Still On The Shelves.

Later

VOTC is here!! just found them yesterday at walmart 1604, but went back after work to get another set and they were all gone, but the pegs were marked for 9.87 ea. so more should be there soon.
    later