Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

The VOTC figures have hit my area of East Texas. Walmart had Han, Leia and Obi-Wan I refuse to buy them because I'm not spending 10 bucks on one little action figure. I'll wait till they are marked down if they last.
    Where are those new Star Wars toys?

i also saw at TRU the new falcon, it is 50$ so i passed for now, i would like to know when to look at sams for their special boxed one. at target today i picked up the last of the cups, i got luke pilot and ani, the cups looked kick ***.

-ric , i understand about the VOTC but i have a feeling that they will not be sticking around , time will tell.
    later

I have a limited amount of money to spend on collecting and right now my money is save up so I can buy THX-1138 and The Star Wars Trilogy on DVD in September.

well, the target here in New Braunfels has reorganized there toy aisle today and by noon they had all the OTC line out , there are 3 falcons, xwings and tie fighters , and 3 leia's unleashed there now.they had 4 pegs of VOTC ben,han and leia , no liukes spotted yet.i picked the rest of the otc carded figs i needed and left everything else.

later

WOW, Went to the Mall of America this week in minneappolis minn. it was great! they have the lego store there that had every lego piece on display,i took some pics, these look great.i did pics up all of the key chain figures. the k bee store there had all of the new figures too. if you live near there you should have all of your collection up to date.
    later

Cool I've always wanted to go there. Did you ride the rollor coaster they have inside the mall?

YES MOA was way cool the roller coasters are not that bad the tumbler almost made me puke.
    found the otc sandpeople and jawas today, they have very nice paint jobs! A+ when compared to what they looked like before.
    later

Found Votc Vader And Yoda Today At Tru.
    If Anyone Can Help Me Get The Kmart Cantinas That Would Be Great! I Am Looking For 2 Of Each.
    Thanks
    Later

Howdy -- I will be in San Antonio this weekend for a weekend get away. Is there something I can look for here is Mckinney and Dallas for you guys in SA. Let me know and I will see what I can do. Tonight -- I just picked up a 12" VOTC Stormtrooper that is AWSOME. There were (4) Lukes -- but I passed on these this time, as far as the VOTC 3 3/4 figures -- all I have seen is Han Solo -- nothing else -- I have not even seen the Empire Cards yet -- but some people have. Still looking ~~~
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

at target they have the new unleashed wave, bosk,sandpeople and aylaaaa, they looked cool but i passed for now, saving up to get a falcon this week.
    later