Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

found lando and c3po votc at target today.
    later

found target Slave one at the forum.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

I picked up the new votcís this morning at target forum, they are great! (2) stormtroopers (2) bobas (1) chewy and (1) r2, so Iím still looking for a r2 and chewy to OPEN.

Later

found the new wave of otc figure tis week at target, got them all except the scanning crew guy. i have also completed my votc open collection, these are great toys out of the box. Darth Rocks.

later

I got my Holo Emperor in the mail last night, and it looks Great!, I did not expect it to be a Carded figure but it is and comes in a protected clear case ,so the card is super mint. I do not know if this will be issued to stores ,it looks like that is very possible, but I wish I could afford more than just one. if they start to sell ínon-mintí ones Iíll probably get one to open.

later

pick up the y-wing at tru yesterday, very nice box, but same old figure. have not been able to find votc c3po anywhere aruond here. and have yet to see the scanning crew member.
    later

DARTH VADER VOICE CHANGER MASK!!! it is alot of fun! pick it up at tru yesterday and had a blast with it . the big surprise is it fit my big head. this is a really fun pc.

later

get'em while there HOT, the silver vaders are at all the tru's here in town.
    later

got my tru naboo set and the last silver vader they had.

saw the trailer it ROCKS!

later

FINALLY!! found the scanning crew member at TRU here, just found one , but thats cool.

later