Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

falcon found at target walzem marked down to $24,votc down to 6.98 and 12" votc down to $7.

also found new tatoonie playskool at walmart/rigsby.

found the jedi starfighter today at target forum, they had 3 left.
    also had all the preview wave figures.
    later

Are there any good shops in SA to buy new/used SW figures & vehicles? Does anyone know of a good TRU or any other store there in SA that has been putting out the new ROTS waves early? I will be visiting there this weekend, and i was hoping to maybe find some cool toy collecting shops in SA. Thanks guys for your help.

sorry,
    have not kept up with this site that much, but heros and fantasies would have been an ok place to look, they like to charge a bit too much.
    but will be keeping a closer look now that rots is showing up and MM is around the corner.
    later

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain
    sorry,
    have not kept up with this site that much, but heros and fantasies would have been an ok place to look, they like to charge a bit too much.
    but will be keeping a closer look now that rots is showing up and MM is around the corner.
    later

Thanks for your help!
    [b][size=4]"Have you ever heard of the tragedy of Darth Plagueis-the wise?" -Palpatine asking Anakin in [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i][/size][/b]

Hey Lazer Brain, do you ever shop for SW in Austin? It looks like I'll be moving there soon, and I'd love to know if there are any particularly good stores around. I've been there before and am generally familiar with where stuff is I just haven't really had time to look for figures, etc.

Thumbs up Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

YES! austin is a great place to hunt, there are plenty of "antique" stores that carry lots of vintage and hard to find figures. and the city wide garage sale is going on soon. there is also a local SW collectors club,i will post the link when i find it. they are also very well suppied, they always get stuff before we do here in san antonio.
    welcome to central texas! we know how to party over here.
    later

Thanks a million. I appreciate the info. Sounds like I'm going to have fun.

HERE IS THE LOCAL STAR WARS COLLECTORS SITE, I AM NOT A MEMBER ...YET. I HAVE A FRIEND THOUGH THAT KEEPS ME UPTO DATE WITH THEM.
    http://www.austinfanforce.org.

LATER

just found,

the lastest delux figures , darth on table,winged trooper,vulture droid and can cell yoda,at walmart garden ridge. so check there out there.also had so good vintage finds at busy's flea market.
    later