Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

Latest Delux Clone Army At Target.
    That Is All

found the target micro sets, picked up the mustafar duel.
    later

found 48,49 and 50 this morning at walmart garden ridge, i hid 2 #50's behind the light sabers. walmart new braunfels also has the early bird set on clearence for only 12.00

later

target New Braunfels has the clone trooper 3 pack w/ green trooper, and figuers up to 50. so act now.
    later

target rocks.. just gotthe latest unleashed wave palp vs yoda kicks. they also have the new micro collection in .
    later

found the wookie flyer today target forum.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Found 50-53 today at Wal-Mart and SuperTarget, and 48-50 at TRU in Austin.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Got the Anakin to Vader Evolutions set today at Target in Austin. I think it was the last one, though.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Picked up 54-56 at Wal-Mart, saw more Anakin Evolutions sets there, and saw the Jedi vs. Sith pack but passed on it because I didn't really like it. Still no sign of the repaints or the Tarkin wave.
    David Brent

wal mart new braunfels......this morning..... found! evo packs of clone troopers and sith. they are also stocked on the new wave of figs with black clone pilots and such.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..