Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Re: Central Texas/San Antonio

Managed to score a shocktrooper today at TRU. There also were plenty of green commanders, but no sign of the black clone pilot, and absolutely no signs of the Tarkin wave. I also noticed that another Target in my area has the TIE fighters out and was sporting the five packs of ROTS collectors cases.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

After seeing only one of them ever, I came across two red guards today (one at Sears Grand and one at HEB). I passed on both of them pretty random, though.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

Saw the Jedi vs. Separatists and Rebels vs. Empire packs today at Target. Didn't bother to buy either.
    David Brent

I've come across several Clone Evolutions packs today (Thursday) and yesterday at area Target stores. I bought one. Also, one Target finally had new figures they put out two cases of the shocktrooper/green commander wave. I found absolutely nothing but a host of Palpatine figures at TRU today, but noticed that they had downsized the Star Wars section a little.
    David Brent

7 of the last 12 found today at target new braunfels,
    57 thru 63, these look great.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain
    7 of the last 12 found today at target new braunfels,
    57 thru 63, these look great.
    later
    That's awesome Lazer Brain. I scored 57-59 and 63 this morning at Wal-Mart in North Austin. No sign of 60-62, though. I know they weren't there, because I happened to arrive just as the guy unloaded all 12 of their cases. Were 60-62 in collection 2, by chance?

A couple of side notes: One of the cases unloaded at Wal-Mart was nothing but Vader figures I thought that was pretty weird, and so did the worker who put it out.

Also, Target and TRU were loaded with Clone Trooper Evolutions packs and Rebels versus Empire and Jedi vs Separatists packs today.
    David Brent

Holy crap, I finally found a black clone pilot tonight at Wal-Mart. Didn't see any signs of 60-62, though. Hey Lazer Brain, were those figures plentiful in your area?
    David Brent

Plucked 60-62 fresh out of the case Monday night at Wal-Mart.
    David Brent

Got the two Mustafar Duel exclusive figures today at Target in north Austin. They weren't on the shelf yet, so I used the DPCI scanner and a couple of employees brought them up from the back. Happy hunting!
    David Brent

Came across Passel Argente and Cat Miin at an HEB in Cedar Park, oddly enough. I already have them, so they're still hanging.
    David Brent