Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    yeah, cool. have yout seem the ultra titanium falcon yet???
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Got it, Lazer. I haven't seen the Falcon, but I don't collect Titaniums, so I haven't really been looking.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

I scored the Endor wave today at Wal-Mart, and managed to find two gunners (one to open). Outstanding figure. They were putting out multiple cases when I got there.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

keep an eye out for scorch with red holo, it is hitting in some of the cases.
    later
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Brain
    keep an eye out for scorch with red holo, it is hitting in some of the cases.
    later
    If I see one, I'll grab it for you.
    David Brent

well, there every where around here now, saw 2 today at target. also found the red trooper carded. lots of stuff hitting right now.
    later

got the last xwing at target forum. no sign of a atat.
    later