Need Green Clone 3 Pack

I'm searching for the green clone 3 pack. I'm also looking for the new red Arc Trooper.

What I have to trade is a Jedi Army 3 pack, a carded Aayla, carded new Emperor, and a carded new concept Stormtrooper.

Please PM me with any offers. I'll also purchase the green clone 3 pack if someone offers one for a fair price.

Thanks!
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Maybe I can sweeten the pot a little. I just came across 3 POTJ sneak preview clone troopers carded which I'll offer up for trade as well.

I now have a red clone trooper 3 pack and an all white clone trooper 3 pack to trade for the green clone 3 pack. Any takers?

Do you need wave 1 of cw figures? I have em carded. LMK
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the offer. But I'm actually all caught up now with the current releases except for the red Arc Trooper.

skywalker77
    Do you still need green Clone Trooper Army Pack. If so, id be interested in trading you for the 3 POTJ Clone Troopers.

Let me know if your interested.

Email: lukejen@ameritech.net