Earl040571

Trade US FF Weequay for "Showtime" Exclusive Star Wars Figures

I am looking for the "Showtime Exclusive" Star Wars figures that came out a couple of years ago that were being sold on the Cable channel Showtime when the Special Edition came out on there? I believe they were 10 in all. And that they were all Collection 3 Green Carded figures with a "Showtime" Sticker on the Blister.

If anyone here would be willing to trade them for a US CARDED FREEZE FRAME WEEQUAY please email me; I would truelly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Earl040571@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Earl040571
    I am looking for the "Showtime Exclusive" Star Wars figures that came out a couple of years ago that were being sold on the Cable channel Showtime when the Special Edition came out on there? I believe they were 10 in all. And that they were all Collection 3 Green Carded figures with a "Showtime" Sticker on the Blister.

If anyone here would be willing to trade them for a US CARDED FREEZE FRAME WEEQUAY please email me; I would truelly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Earl040571@yahoo.com
    You are willing to trade a US Weequay for some stupid 50 cent Green cards with a cheap sticker on it. Try Brians Toys. He likes to sell things at high prices.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)