View Poll Results: What did you think of the first episode of the Clone Wars cartoon?

Voters
279. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was great. I plan to watch or tape them all now.

153 54.84%
  • It's a cool show, but I'll wait to see them when there's a DVD with them all.

42 15.05%
  • I like it enough that I'll see them when I download them all.

13 4.66%
  • I've seen what it is and I'm either disappointed or not interested anymore.

24 8.60%
  • I haven't seen it, and I'm not interested.

8 2.87%
  • Darn! I missed it! Well, I'll tell you all when I've finally seen something of it.

39 13.98%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Well, episode 2 has aired. There's a lively discussion about it continuing in the Clone Wars thread in the "TV" forum.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    I will say that I finally figured it out: Padme's cartoon character does remind me of another gorgeous brunette I'm in love with - she looks incredibly similar to Denise Richards, eyes, cleavage, lips, and everything!

Remind me to tell you my flirting with Denise story sometime.

That's funny. I flirted with her myself on two separate occasions!

(we'll take this to private messages, I think...)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch a Jenna DVD.
    Now you're talking.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I got an EntertainmentEarth catalog today (with Hasbro's new Wampa on the cover) and found that they sell an action figure of Jenna if you're so inclined to be a uh..well rounded fan of hers.

I haven't looked, but maybe in the TOYS: OTHER category, we have a thread for collectors of this kind, you know, discussing the accessories her figure comes packed with.

Ooops. JediTricks is eyeing me with his MR Jango Fett blasters about now...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Oh, for the love of God you guys sound like you're blowing this boob thing wayyyy out of proportion.
    All I said was that I thought it was too distinct. For the record if they drew Anakin as if he was smuggling a kielbasa in his pants, then I would have opined on that, too. I never said it was BAD in a Puritan way, just that it was noticeable.

Darth Deering thought it was too distracting but then he posted again saying it wasn't a big deal.

JT said it felt unnecessary - big deal. Nobody in here is displaying anything remotely Puritan so get over it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch a Jenna DVD.

Whose Jenna? er I mean what Jenna are you talking about?