Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Going with the Wolfy also. Since the figure we got, basically looks like he was dressed in PT Jedi clothes anyway. What with the tunic and breeches.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    There have been three Hammerhead figures and they've been featured throughout the prequels quite a bit.
    I didn't know either of those things.

I voted for Hammerhead, just to be different. Besides it looks like the wolf is taking the vote right now, with my canidate in a distant third. No love.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I voted for the Talz, I think it would be neat to see it animated. I knew the Wolfman was going to get the votes, but I couldn't see voting for Hammerhead. He scares me
    [COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Times New Roman]"You guys had walkers, blasters, armor, speeder bikes, starships. What did the Ewoks have? Pointy sticks and a happy song." --"Apocalypse Endor", [U]Star Wars Tales[/U]. [/FONT] [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin2121
    I didn't know either of those things.
    -Vintage Momaw Nadon
    -POTF2 Momaw Nadon
    -Cantina Bar Momaw Nadon

And the Hammerhead species has been featured very much in the Senate scenes in both prequels. Hanging out in bars and trying to make their way in the senate, can we really trust them with a lightsaber?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm going with the wolfman.

Basker's mention of 'of wolf and man' swayed me.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Darn, voted for the Ithorian. Wolfy is in the lead though he is the least of all I want to see.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'll have to ponder this. When I saw the commercial on TV, I knew I had to vote for the Bothan. But now I realize he was no Bothan, and Wolfmen are sorta boring, so I'm leaning toward Uckor Nadon. (Hey, everyone's someone's dad in this universe. )
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Is it possible they decided to incorperate all three of them? Just noticed that they added the Wolfman, Talz, and Ithorian Jedi's to the Clone Wars Databank. The Wolfman looks pretty damn cool, and I hope they actually consider figures of all three of these guys. The Wolfman especially kicks arse. Be sure to click their pictures for a better shot of each.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/voolvifmonn/
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/foulmoudama/
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/roroncorobb/

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambar
    I gotta agree with you guys. The wolfman needs revenge for being disrespected by getting cut out of ANH. He would be cool to see in action.
    I noticed from watching the definitive collection on Laserdisc I seen 2 wolfmen in the cantina. The one that we got a figure of (have to have Widescreen to see him) and one I don't remember being in the SE. He had like really fierce eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Is it possible they decided to incorperate all three of them? Just noticed that they added the Wolfman, Talz, and Ithorian Jedi's to the Clone Wars Databank. The Wolfman looks pretty damn cool, and I hope they actually consider figures of all three of these guys. The Wolfman especially kicks arse. Be sure to click their pictures for a better shot of each.
    Those are really cool. I sure hope we see all three. The guys who wrote their profile did a very good job doing so.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 01-31-2004 at 09:44 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!