Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Council question

Where are the bathrooms in that place?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Out the big door, down the hall toward the archives, 3rd door on the left! I know, it's a little tough to find, I had the same problem when I first visited the council. They really need to clarify the markings on the doors in that place!
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

soory if it sounds rude but "what kind of a question is that"?!?
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Is there a bathroom on the Slave I?

Why no one missed Qui-Gon:

Qui: Jocasta, where the heck are the bathrooms in this place?!?! Today please!
    Jocasta: Yes Master Qui-Gon. Go down the hallway to the first door on your left then go up the stairs to the 10th floor then make a right and go up another flight of stairs to the 16th floor then make a left and keep on going till you get to room #26.

Just a little after...

Obi: Excuse me, Master Jocasta, could you tell me where the bathrooms are?
    Jocasta: Go down the hallway to the first door on the right and there ya go, can't miss it.

"Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It's jut like cartoons... this people have no need to... digest, even if they do eat.

Not that it's important at all, but yeah, when i was a kid i always had the same question.

Same here. You never see bathrooms in Star Trek, either.

And have you ever noticed that when you're reading a book, and it happens to be a part where they're all, say, traveling 200 miles on horseback, that the main character never says, "Hey, guys, can we stop for a minute? I need to take a dump. I've been holding it for like 20 minutes, but I just can't keep it in any longer!" ?
    C'mon, Anakin! Every time I fight a Dark Lord of the Sith on my own, I get my butt kicked! ~ Obi Wan

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Same here. You never see bathrooms in Star Trek, either.
    Actually you do. In Voyager and Enterprise Berman and Braga wanted to get in the shower scenes. In Voyager it was mostly with a topless Torres and in Enterprise it was with Archer being covered 'there' by a small door. Also in Q2 it shows Janeway in the tub.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I think he specifically meant toilets themselves. That is one subject that is obviously left out except when a comic relief is due. Like in ST:First Contact when Cochran asks if they "P" in the future and Geordi acknowledges his question so obviously it probably isn't all that much different.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!