Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Exclamation oh yeah!

I think I remember someone suggesting that they include a small plastic holographic version of the character (like the holo maul, only small). I like that idea alot too!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I think the price should go down,Since the 95 figures the figures have doubled that price and more and is getting to be a very expensive hobby!!!!!!

Lower the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up uh huh

Lowering would be cool, but they did, by a dollar, according to TRU. But if they lower it too much, there wont be as many features n stuff.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Besides more accesories, hasbro should also put a photo of all the figures they have produced in the back of the card. (Just figures that are sold in single cards, and they should also make a catalog that includes all the vehicles, playsets, beasts, etc.)

Think they have to do the FX stuff again.

2-1B with light-up belly or expoding R5-D4.
    Bad Taste