When Zombies Attack or the P.M.A.C.

As some of you who have talked to me outside of SSG know, I'm a fan of zombies. I am terrified and intrigued by anything that involves zombies. There's the good (Romero's trilogy), the average (Fulci, Return of the Living Dead), and the bad (House of the Dead, Children of the Living Dead.)

Imagine my surprise when I was visiting the message boards of Fangoria and I was browsing around to come across a topic about a tv pilot that was like a parody of COPS, but the show dealt with zombies. How I ever missed this, I do not know, but I am glad to have found it.

The title of this show is When Zombies Attack and it deals with Frank Hadely who is an officer with the Post Mortem Animation Control. The 25 minute long pilot follows the same theme as the tv series COPS, as the viewer gets to watch Frank Hadely dispose of the recently animated corpses of the town. I'm in love with this pilot and I thought I'd present to you horror fans here who have never seen it. Some of you may have viewed it before, since it's a few years old.

For those who are still with me here, if you would like to see the pilot it can be viewed here. It's only streaming, but it's free to watch and I had no problems with viewing it. The 200K stream is the best option for viewing it, unless you're going to pay for the 500K stream.

If you want a better idea as to who the people behind this project are, you can check out their website.

I hope those interested in the horror genre watch this, and leave some comments. I suspect one Jedi Master Guyute to reply when he sees this, and I hope others do the same.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Right you are, my geek pal!! This was delightful beyond belief!! I enjoyed ever last minute of it. Had some pretty spooky parts along with some awesome makeup and was also very funny. I nearly peed myself when the Officer said, "We've tried talking to the children; we've tried puppet shows.." It just shows how tongue and cheek this mini-movie is. I highly recommend it to any fans of the horror/zombie genre. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I love Zombies too, always have since my childhood days of watching midnight showings of the original Night of the Living Dead back in the mid 80s with my older sister.

I'll try to view this, my dialup is pretty sucky but hopefully I can get it to work.

Thanks for the lead !

LOL..oh that was great! They really did some nice work on that, actually it was even alot better than a zombie movie I watched on Halloween.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

ok,, so picture the midnight crew at AT&T all laughing their butts off.. cause thats what we just did. Thanks for the link, VERY funny stuf***e. Too bad all cops dont take that action. "we learned along time ago not to put up with thier bullsh**" lmao.. too funny boba.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I like the part where Frank is viewing the tape from the zombie tipping incident.

"This has become a trend lately, a very dangerous one....like the baggy pants."

"But the good thing is, maybe this will serve as an object lesson for those who don't respect the dead. I mean, we tried talking to the children, we tried puppet shows. They won't even listen to Himy the Talking Bird."
    Back and more bearded than ever before