Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    I was under the impression that all the redemption cans were Pepsi, and that there wasn't a special redemption can for the other three. DO you have pictures of these? If so, I need those three as well.
    From what I understand the redemption can had all the logos (except Storm) on it. The Pepsi logo was normal size running up and down (like on Pepsi cans), and the Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Pepsi One logos miniturized and off to the side. The picture included shows all the cans I'm missing, including all 6 Yoda cans.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cans 1.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	7071  
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Malakite
    From what I understand the redemption can had all the logos (except Storm) on it. The Pepsi logo was normal size running up and down (like on Pepsi cans), and the Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Pepsi One logos miniturized and off to the side. The picture included shows all the cans I'm missing, including all 6 Yoda cans.
    Oh. . . OK. . . I'll have to check my Redemtion Can. I don't think I ever noticed that. That Gold Storm can is awesome. . . I didn't even know they made that one!!! I imagine that one is ULTRA difficult!!! I would like to get a fully complete set, but the cans I am missing (as you know) are a bit pricey for a soda can. Good luck finding the ones you need!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I have a set of all the regular cans plus a yoda pepsi can and a set of all boxes that these cans came in. I am missing everything in the Storm set though. If at all possible how could I get some of this Storm related stuff from you, or is it too late. Please let me know because I have been wanting to get Storm cans and cases for a while now. Thanks!!!!