NECA: Pulp Fiction Geomes (Block Figures)

NECA announced that they're doing a line of Geome figures, for Tarantino's movie "Pulp Fiction". There also is some hint that more things based on the movie will be revealed at Toy Fair in Febuary. Could an action figure series of "Pulp Fiction" be far behind? I know that a lot of fans probably won't like the Block Style, but I figured I'd pass on the news anyway. This is from MovieManiacs.Net. Follow the link for a big picture of the design art.
    NECA Delivers for Tarantino fans again.

Yep, the wonderful team at Reel Toys/NECA has delivered another license, long demanded by fans. They are breaking 2 big deals at once by announcing their brand new line of "Block" style figures, and the initial line based on none other than 'Pulp Fiction'. Here's the word:

"For the first time ever Pulp Fiction characters come to life in 3-D. NECA's new line of block figures called Geoms

Figures stand almost 3" tall, come with their own movie accessories and have
    over 14 points of articulation.

4 unique figure sets include...
    The Cast - Starring Vince, Jules, Mia, and Marcellus
    Clean Up - Starring Bloody Vince, Bloody Jules, Jimmy, and The Wolf
    The Gimp - Starring Butch, Marcellus, Zed, and The Gimp
    Overdose - Starring Vince, Mia, Lance, and Jody

Due for release in early 2004, expect more Pulp Fiction offerings from NECA
    to be announced at Toy Fair in February"

Sounds like not only can we expect NECA's usual great products but possibly, dare we dream, Action figures as well??? Hopefully, we'll know come Toy Fair."
    http://www.moviemaniacs.net/figures/...tion-sheet.jpg

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pulp Fiction Geoms.JPG 
Views:	85 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	7049  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Please be a real action figure series and no more of these silly lego looking figures.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

JBFF- did you look at the pic? it IS the silly looking lego ones. I'll prolly buy them since i don't know of any future plans for a regular action figure line.

They should though; there would be so many characters!! They could even make Marcellus' briefcase openable and reveal what is inside it!! OOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOO
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Figures.Com has a bit of info also, including a price point. Here's the info from their site.
    NECA - New "Geoms" Block Figures

Characters from "Pulp Fiction" to kick-off the series!

For the first time ever, characters from Quentin Tarantino's hallmark motion picture - "Pulp Fiction" - will come to life in 3-D.

NECA's new line of block figures called Geoms stand almost 3" tall, come with their own movie accessories and have over 14 points of articulation.

The four "Pulp Fiction" Geom figure sets will include...

*The Cast - Starring Vince, Jules, Mia, and Marcellus

*Clean Up - Starring Bloody Vince, Bloody Jules, Jimmy, and The Wolf

*The Gimp - Starring Butch, Marcellus, Zed, and The Gimp

*Overdose - Starring Vince, Mia, Lance, and Jody

These are due for release in early 2004 and are currently available for pre-order via Diamond Comic Distributors for an SRP of $14.99 per 4-pack.

Expect more "Pulp Fiction" offerings from NECA to be announced at Toy Fair in February.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Guyute, I was talking about the possibily JJB speaks of about future Pulp Fiction items when I said the thing about real action figures.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Randy dropped a hint that these are just the tip of the iceburg for Pulp Fiction. So figures are 'very' possible.
    Think of the block figures as a tip, hopefully the tip of a very large iceberg

Cool? Cool like Fonzie?

Thanks
    Randy
    NECA
    Reel Toys
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

These SUCK!!! Please NECA dont make these! Just make action figures instead ok? Those would sell.

We need some Pulp Fiction to go along with our Reservoir Dogs figures that Mezco dropped the ball on.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett