View Poll Results: What system do you want next?

Voters
529. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Features in Collector's Database

433 81.85%
  • Auction System

51 9.64%
  • Trading System

45 8.51%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What system should we work on next?

Do you want an updated Collector's Database or a fully featured Auction system or what about a Trading system? We are going to let you decide.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I voted for the updated Collector's Database since I don't trade or do auctions online.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I voted for the Collectors DB since I also don't usually trade or do auctions. Although it would be nice if people didn't feel the need to spam all the forums with their haves and wants lists.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    I voted for the Collectors DB since I also don't usually trade or do auctions. Although it would be nice if people didn't feel the need to spam all the forums with their haves and wants lists.
    What about a link to a page that displays their Haves/Wants?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I voted collectors databse. Maybe you could put a section for wants and haves there and people could link to it through there sig line.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

i vote for collectors database. was what brought me to this site to begin with, was only later i started lurking and finally contributing to the forums.

not really interested in an auction/trading addition to the site. easy enough to typically arrange with pm if really necessary. aside from ephant recently nothing has been too limited in distribution.

I voted for the Collectors Database. I haven't been there in quite sometime though, due to my limited time that I have for posting. I don't have a whole lot to trade, nor a lot of money to buy stuff.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    Only 2 replies?? If you could have any feature you want in the Collector's Database, what would it be?

I'd like to be able to take all of that checklist information and have it be accessible in my Pocket PC device.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    What about a link to a page that displays their Haves/Wants?
    I think that would work well and eliminate the need to post Haves/Wants in multiple sections. Anything that would make it easier to navigate and more organized would be a plus.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy
    I think that would work well and eliminate the need to post Haves/Wants in multiple sections. Anything that would make it easier to navigate and more organized would be a plus.
    Ditto what he said SS!

I like that idea.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars