Registered
    You don't need to know where I live... (waves hand inconspicuously)

Straight Cases of Clone Troopers (Super Articulated)

Dear Hasbro,

Many of us at these forums buy multiples of generic figures (ie. army builders), and we are anticipating the release of the SUper Articulated CLone Trooper.

I want multiples of this figure, and I would order 1 or more cases of the new Clone Trooper if you were kind enough to pack cases of 12 Clone Troopers.

So Hasbro, please make straight cases of the new Clone Trooper. It would be very good for money making.

Other board members, sign this request please.

Check Entertainment Earth, last year they were getting cases of all Prologue Elven Warriors (from Lord of the Rings) in, for this purpose. They'd be about the only place I can think of that would try to arrange something like this from Hasbro.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Yes anyone and everyone should support this. This is a great idea.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Whole cases of super articulated troopers with multiple colorings would be great, but we need a good mix of colors. I'd think we need more blue and green than anything, since we have so few of these two colors and a surprisingly large number of red and yellow troopers, which is weird since they are the higher-ranking troops and should be found in fewer numbers.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace
    Whole cases of super articulated troopers with multiple colorings would be great, but we need a good mix of colors. I'd think we need more blue and green than anything, since we have so few of these two colors and a surprisingly large number of red and yellow troopers, which is weird since they are the higher-ranking troops and should be found in fewer numbers.

Yes Exactly!!!
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Excellent idea, How about a dirty version or like the others have stated, all the colors. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]