Question saga card listing - sneak previews

[COLOR=Sienna][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]

With the new listing thread closed regarding saga checklists, I simply want to know where we categorize our four sneak preview figures from earlier in the year. They are saga, right? They have no numbers...

Thanks

The assortment numbers they were shipped in were actually POTJ numbers, however when you figure since 2002, we've had 3 card changes. Although the CW line is a card change however it is considered a subline of Saga. So Sneak Preview could be considered of a subline of either POTJ or Saga. Since it uses the bubble design, and SP consists of AOTC figures, I think it's easy to consider it part of Saga.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    The assortment numbers they were shipped in were actually POTJ numbers, however when you figure since 2002, we've had 3 card changes. Although the CW line is a card change however it is considered a subline of Saga. So Sneak Preview could be considered of a subline of either POTJ or Saga. Since it uses the bubble design, and SP consists of AOTC figures, I think it's easy to consider it part of Saga.
    I've always considered the AOTC Sneak Preview figures to be the last release of the POTJ line.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]"Bring me kittens and puppies to strangle ... I'm fresh out of Imperial officers!"[/FONT]

So have I. And since they're on basically POTJ cards, shipped in the last wave of POTJ cases, and are un-numbered, I see them as the last release of POTJ also.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.