Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carded Clone Wars Dwarf Spider Droid.

http://www.galactichunter.com/images/clonespider.jpg

As one of the blink-and-you-missed-it figures from early 2003, fans may be pleased to see Hasbro repackaging this toy for its Clone Wars deluxe assortments. As an added bonus, the figure is shipping in a case with Clone Army packs, which means a few more yellow Clones are entering circulation.

I'm going to pass on that one. I bought the saga Dwarf Spider droid, and I felt I had wasted $10 on it. This looks like the same one in Clone Wars clothing.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I shall be skipping on it too - I bought the first one - and could have been tempted to buy more for my army if it wasn't for the bendiness - the thing has got such bent legs after standing for a couple of months that it is like a ruined toy.

It's really to bad this turned out as inaccurate and cheap as it did. I'll pass again.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I'll will probably pick it up because I was dumb enough to think, when I saw it and the make-your-own super battle droid set were out, oh, they'll be around for a while; I'll pick it up later.

Never saw it again.

I'm hoping the deluxe Kamino Obi-Wan and Jango are repackaged and re-released. I never say them in the stores. If not, at least show up at KB for $5 in another six months!

I may pick up one or two more, I kinda like it. I doubt I'll ever see it, as the only stores that carry deluxe Clone Wars stuff (Suncoast and KB) only have the droid launcher and some clone speeder bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I may pick up one or two more, I kinda like it. I doubt I'll ever see it, as the only stores that carry deluxe Clone Wars stuff (Suncoast and KB) only have the droid launcher and some clone speeder bikes.
    I didn't know that SunCoast was carrying Star Wars figures. Damn, another store now to add to my haunts list.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Zoltar
    I didn't know that SunCoast was carrying Star Wars figures. Damn, another store now to add to my haunts list.
    I also found Clone Deluxe for the first time this year in MY town. I've found them elsewhere but never here.
    My Suncoast today had Deluxe Durge, Clone w/ speeder, both for $12.99. If I wasn't expecting these from EE I would have picked them up. On a side note KB also had the Clone w/ Speeder but for $14.99. Kind've funny, normally Suncoast is the overpriced one, but KB trumps them.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

So does the spider droid case come with all five variants of the Clonetroper 3-packs? I hope so because I still need four of them.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I did not even know any dexule fig came out this year () the last new one I have seen were the gosaain warroir and the flipping ankin. I seen very few if the 2003 basic fig.