Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm in issue #72 of the Insider!

Hey, I just got word that I'm in issue #72, Page 85, of the Star Wars Insider! I do know that I'm the letter "C". For those of you who have a subscription, you might have already recieved this issue. I'm still waiting for my copy, but I got word from a friend of mine who got the issue, that I'm in there!

Has anybody else got in an issue? If so speak out, and let us know which issue, and page your face can be found!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I won't be getting it until the newsstand version is out, but kudos nonetheless. You get mad props.

THAT F'N ROCKS BROTHA!! I have yet to get my issue either.. but when I do.. WHOOO HOOO!! way to go! what were ya doin? Is it a pic from the ballpark? Do ya know? CMON! Details!
    youve.. youve been .. PUBLISHED!

kewlll..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tonysmo
    THAT F'N ROCKS BROTHA!! I have yet to get my issue either.. but when I do.. WHOOO HOOO!! way to go! what were ya doin? Is it a pic from the ballpark? Do ya know? CMON! Details!
    youve.. youve been .. PUBLISHED!

kewlll..
    No, I really want to leave it as a surprise! All I can tell you is I'm the letter "C". I don't know if they use my real name, but I am in costume! I did submit a picture of myself at Wrigley Field in my Tusken Robes, and Mary Franklin said she might use in a future issue, but I know it's not that picture. I also made it in an earlier issue, in the Bantha Tracks portion right above Mary Franklins column issue #71, or issue #5 of the Bantha Tracks (Same Magazine) page #9 I'm the Tusken Raider right over Mary Franklins right shoulder.

Hee Hee, I'm waiting for the mailman at the moment, hoping he will deliver me my copy!

That's awesome. . . I'll have to check out my issue when it arrives!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Recieved my issue yesterday. . . and. . . wait. . . there you are!!!!

Very funny. . . I won't reveal anymore information about it (don't want to spoil it for anyone else.)

You were a prety damn good "C" though.

Good job, and congratulations on getting in the Insider!!!!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Thank you! Maybe I'll get my issue in the mail today! I need a funny fix!

Can someone post a pic of it? WTG Bobafrett, you got your 15 minutes.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'd post a picture, but I haven't got my issue yet. I have a hard copy of the picture, but I'd like to see what they say, if they use my name or just my costumed identity.

Just got my issue today and very, very nice! If I mail you my copy will you autograph it for me?
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000