Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have them all also. I wish I had the whole vintage set carded with all the different cards.

Every figure but Vlix

I never counted vlix until Hasbro put him on the first 300 figures poster (those B*STARDS).

I have snaggletooth, not the blue variant (I know some consider them separate figs, I consider them variations of the same fig. Just like double telescoping kenobi and the regular one).

That said I am still making an effort to get a blue snaggletooth.

The Vlix may never happen, primarily because I can't prove the ones that are supposedly authentic for sale are ACTUAL figs or a repro someone is trying to pass off.

Lord knows I've seen enough people try to pass off the Vinyl caped jawa as authentic. (I don't consider that fig separate from the cloth caped jawa either).

Quote Originally Posted by jedi-cpa
    The Vlix may never happen, primarily because I can't prove the ones that are supposedly authentic for sale are ACTUAL figs or a repro someone is trying to pass off.

Since I collect everything loose, I look at it this way: if somebody would offer a hard to find item, like VLIX, as a repro and represented it this way in both quality and price (just as good a qualilty as the original at a small fraction of the aftermarket price) then I'm all for it. In fact, if I myself had an original Vlix and the method of reproducing the parts, I'd most likely offer collectors the chance to have one.

I have a very full complete set. I have all 96 figures, complete POTF coin collection, complete sets of all the Droids & Ewoks carded, wind-up R2, almost all variations, Rebo Band, Wampa, Jabba, Dianoga, Dewback, Taun Tauns (open & closed belly), blue snaggletooth, telescoping luke, green crossbow chewie, etc....

The only things that I am missing that I wish to one day have although unlikely, are Vlix and Vinyl Cape Jawa. (I have one, no idea if its real or not though) Telescoping Vader and Ben would be nice, but not realistic.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I am truly a victim of a mother that did NOT realize what I had.

As my brother and I are about the same age we had doubles of just about every figure. By some miracle I saved about 50 of the originals from a garage sale.

I am very pleased with what I do have. Many are far from mint, and even roughly customized with a sharpie, but they rock. What did survive was the complete early bird set. Luke even has his saber!