Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Green Clone 3 Pack

How many of you got this, where did you get it, and do you ever see them in the present.

I personally have never seen them in a store in Ohio. I just wondered if they were still out there
    scooby-wan kadoobie

There was a rumor that a few of them were spotted at Target in the Seattle area. I've seen all the other colors at retail except the green 3 pack.

However, just the other day I saw 7 all white clone trooper packs at K-Mart so I'm hoping that Hasbro will begin shipping more of the other colors in abundance -- including green.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

This is by far the hardest of the 3-packs to find IMO. The only place they showed up around here was TRU and that was for less than a week. I personally never saw them at retail but a friend of mine picked up 3 for me so if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have mine either.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Thanks for the replys. Sounds like the green clones are kind of difficult all over. The green clones are the most expensive on websites, and never found in stores. I talked to other people and they havent found any all over Ohio. Its weird. I see normal, and red clone 3 packs alot. I have only seen yellow once. I have the blue ones but never saw them in stores and I have never seen the green.
    Hasbro needs to put some more out.
    scooby-wan kadoobie

saw one pack of green clones at TRU over a month ago. Picked it up immidiately, and left two Blue packs. Hadn't seen any other three packs since, til tonight, when at KB i saw a yellow pack. Passed in it, because it was 12.99. They are out there, but they are very hard to find.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

they were in southwesten ohio (30 miles north of dayton) a few months ago. we got 1 in the pack and i have one out and in my diorama. jus need to find the blue 3 pack and were done.
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I need to keep track of which ones I have. I saw the green one the other day, but passed on it, because I wasn't sure if I had that one or not. I got home and found I didn't. Oh well, I'm not going to stress if I don't get all the colored ranked clones.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

If found the green one at a toys r us in birmingham al, but have not seen the blue, yellow, or red.

The green set is showing up with some regularity at the my area TRUs.

Tracking down all the colors has been a challenge. A friend at church has helped me; he found the blue trooper set at a TRU in Georgia for me last week. I now have one set of all the troopers but still need a second on the blue and green troopers.

Found two Green Clone troopers in Target Milwaukee...

My brother got one and another friend got the other.....

I found a white clone trooper package tonight and left it at Target
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!