Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up Lego SW MINI wave 3 now at TRU

Hey Lego fans,

Just stopped by the local TRU (Orem, UT) a few minutes ago and found all four of the newest wave of Lego MINI ships (Star Destroyer, AT-TE, Sith Infiltrator, Imperial Shuttle). Haven't opened them up yet but they look sweeeeet! (Especially the shuttle).

They are going for $6.99.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Awesome, posted it in the news. Let us know what you think of 'em when you open them up.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been happy with most of the mini sets to date. I'm sure these won't dissapoint either based on the pictures I saw of them.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

What is the secret vehicle this one builds?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Thanks for the post, I was able to go and find the SD and the Shuttle tonight.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

No bonus vehicle this time around, but I saw 'em tonight, they look pretty sharp. I'd say the Sith Infiltrator looks the weakest simply because it isn't very interesting and the wings don't seem to be able to open properly.

Also spotted the Mos Eisley set, what a dog!

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Also spotted the Mos Eisley set, what a dog!
    Which set was that JT? I wasn't aware they were making a Mos Eisley set. The closest thing I have seen to that was the Watto's junkyard, which I passed on.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I saw the new '04 Minis as reported above today at TRU, as well as the '04 sets 4500 Snowspeeder for 19.99 and the 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina for 29.99. The Snowspeeder is a new mini-figure scale version (not to be confused with the new UCS Snowspeeder available from S@H). The cantina includes Greedo and a Dewback.

Picked Them All Up At Tru At 83rd & Cicero. I Love Them All!!!

Mos Eisley Cantina, a $30 set that's a new version of Luke's landspeeder, a Sandtrooper on a dewback, and the cantina, which is simply an archway that is on a hinge connected to the booth where Han and Greedo are sitting. Cute pieces, but not even remotely close enough to warrant the title or the price IMO.

Any review on the new snowspeeder?

Spotted the Cloud City and UCS Snowspeeder sets at the new Glendale Galleria Lego store. They had the Snowspeeder behind glass, it blew me away in person.