Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

no doubt about it, sidious WILL fight!

"Modelmaker Rowan Wademan readies the lightsaber hilt of Darth Sidious for its Star Wars saga debut. (Photo by Paul Tiller)"
    i also have the picture from hyperspace!
    i am assuming this means our man yoda will fight and most likely get injured and somehow loose his saber...
    h
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ep3-ia-43586.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	7078  
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I am really disapointed that he will fight. Sidious is so powerful he shouldn't have to fight. He is more scary because he doesn't pull out his saber! Bad move by GWL !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Well, we don't know for sure he'll actually fight. He could just have it in the movie. After all, even Jocasta Nu had one. In my mind though, he's really the only one that could defeat Yoda in a battle. So I can see it, if it comes to that. But also wouldn't mind not seeing his powers until ROTJ.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i would LOVE to see him fight yoda. that would be truly amazing. i think (if he fights, that is) he would use the dark side lightning and the lightsaber at the same time in a killer combo. i do that on jedi outcast II: jedi knight quite a bit. i would just like to see him fire it up and see what color it is. i am guessing red...who knows...have to wait 1.7 years
    h

Quote Originally Posted by hango fett
    i am assuming this means our man yoda will fight and most likely get injured and somehow loose his saber...
    h
    Perhaps that is why Yoda is on the brink of death by the time of ESB and ROTJ. He seems very healthy and active in the prequels (AOTC firmly established that idea ), so it seems odd that in only 20 years, he's that sickly. Sure, it may be the stress of losing his way of life combined with the harshness of life on Dagobagh, but perhaps Sidious wounds him in such a way that he never fully recovers and encounters a shortened life as a result.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Quote Originally Posted by hango fett
    "Modelmaker Rowan Wademan readies the lightsaber hilt of Darth Sidious for its Star Wars saga debut. (Photo by Paul Tiller)"
    i also have the picture from hyperspace!
    h

Yoda has a lightsaber in ESB, at lest briefly in my Widescreen Special Edition version.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    Yoda has a lightsaber in ESB, at lest briefly in my Widescreen Special Edition version.
    Bwah? Where and when do you see a lightsaber in ESB?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

no kidding! i missed this!
    ???
    h

Quote Originally Posted by plo koon 200
    I'm not sure where this is, but he does have a point. Each member of the Jedi council had a lightsaber in TPM and they didn't use them. Jocasta Nu has a lightsaber and she doesn't use it. I just hope Sidious won't use his!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

i would like if he just used force lightning, really. i still wouldn't mind seeing it.
    h