Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question 2004 Han Solo Saga Figs

I've read a rumor that a new Han Solo Stormtrooper fig is in the works for next year, has anyone else heard this? I was also really hoping for a new Han in Carbonite (a non buff version) for next year. I guess we'll just have to see. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has any info on any possible rumors.

-Zlurp

The only Han I've seen on any lists so far, is Han Solo: Endor Gear. This appeared on GH's Swami's list and sort of confirmed, from some case breakdowns. And he's been right about most of 2004's figures so far. So I would place this one in the likely list. Han: Carbonite likely won't get done, as we've already seen 2004's Jabba's Palace wave. He could be in the rumored/quasi-confirmed Bespin Wave, but it's unlikely. I've not heard anything at all, regarding a new Han: Stormtrooper.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It would be great for Hasbro to put out corrected or should I say improved Han and Luke Stormy on basic cards. Give them a Commtech body and I'm sold. The Trash set ones are cool in there own way, but they are pretty much statues.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Agreed Turbie. Though Han Solo: Ceremonial is above another Han Solo: Stormtrooper. A screen scene of the Medal Ceremony would be great. Accurate to scale Leia: Ceremonial, a better Luke: Ceremonial, and Han: Ceremonial. Package that baby up, and I'd buy two.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hell yeah!! I'm still POed good old Chewy never got a metal. Lucas should give him one when he screwss with OT again.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah but he did roar to turn the troops foward. Thats what he got
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by kidhuman
    Yeah but he did roar to turn the troops foward. Thats what he got
    No he got screwedd! it's like he was lower that everyone else. I think is he was go enough to fly the Falcon, or co pilot it, he should have got a metal. If it wasn't for Chewy, they would have been killed. God I'm a SW geek. I mean that in a good way!!!!.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Hell yeah!! I'm still POed good old Chewy never got a metal. Lucas should give him one when he screwss with OT again.
    Didn't MTV finally give Chewie a medal on their MTV Movie Awards a few years back?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    No he got screwedd! it's like he was lower that everyone else. I think is he was go enough to fly the Falcon, or co pilot it, he should have got a metal. If it wasn't for Chewy, they would have been killed.
    And to think that in the EU, they say the the Empire was anti-alien! What do you see in that final scene from ANH; A room full of humans and only one Wookie (who doesn't get a medal!).

Isn't there some EU thing that stated that wookiees do not recognise awards or medals and that Chewie really didn't want to be a part of the ceremony? I thought I'd read that for years.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**