Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

The trailer is out!!

I didn't know that this movie would be out this soon in June of 2004.
    I really like the spine bone candles.

http://azkaban.warnerbros.com/
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Wow, Sirius looks wacked out! He almost looks like a clip from a Metallica video. Awesome, awesome.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Can't wait for this to be released. So far it looks better than the first two.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Really enjoyed the previous two films, so am probably really gonna enjoy this one . Will this be the gang's last Potter film before they re-cast, or are they doing another?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I believe I saw on CNN's ticker that Daniel Radcliffe, at least, had signed for Goblet of Fire.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

pendo- from what i've read, i believe that the core group, Daniel, Emma and Rupert have signed onto "Goblet of fire" but i don't know about the rest of them. Personally, i think they should stick with it until the end; i mean, they're already identified with these characters, so why mess it up? If they're worried about being type casted or whatever, it's a tad too late for that.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

looks like another marvelous movie. too long a wait though...and i didn't think sirius had a beard...not from the illustrations anyway. but look at harry's scar. it's to the right of the middle of his forhead. not the middle...plus, i thought that aunt marge inflated inside, not outside...oy...so many little things they need to work on...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

JUNE?!? What happened to every winter like the first 2? I guess that was expecting too much, but that was the best way to keep the kids aging at the right speed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought it would be this Christmas, too. By the time Phoenix hits, the kids'll be smoking, drinking and fooling around behind the scenes. Too weird.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Soon after the release of the last movie they announced that POA wouldn't follow as a December release. I know they gave a reason why there was a delay but I don't remember what it was. I wonder if there is any chance that they could get back on the December release schedule.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.