Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

King of Pop to be arrested today

Well, it seems Michael Jackson has finally done himself in. Apparently he will be arrested, and charged for child molestation. Sad, but he had it coming. I was a child of the MTV generation, so I practicaly grew up on his music. Those days are long gone. Sadly, I don't even feel sorry for him anymore.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/995113.asp?0cv=CA01
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Was there any doubt that it would happen some day?
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    Was there any doubt that it would happen some day?
    Not really. You'd think he would've learned his lesson already though. Sucks for his kids. They already have a ridiculous life (walking around in masks and such), and now they're father is going to go to jail (not sure how he can avoid it this time.) I don't think any "star" has fallen from grace, quite the way Jacko has.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    Not really. You'd think he would've learned his lesson already though. Sucks for his kids.
    if he goes to prison, i guess his kids can go live with their REAL parents. there's no way i'll ever be convinced those are his biological children.

Quote Originally Posted by derek
    if he goes to prison, i guess his kids can go live with their REAL parents. there's no way i'll ever be convinced those are his biological children.
    I always felt the same way. It was always suspect how all of a sudden there was some lady carying Michael Jackson's child. . . hmmm. But if they aren't his real kids. . . that REALLY sucks. An otherwise normal kid, is now wearing butterfly masks, and being dragged around with Wacko Jacko. . . I wouldn't want to go back to my real parents after they did that to me!

At least one of the Jackson's turned out ok. . . we still have Janet

Meh, thats not news. Figured it was coming
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Should of happened a long time ago.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Maybe it's best that his children do go live with others, before he does the same to them, if he hasn't already. I feel bad for the guy, and I'm not sure if he had never found fame and money if he would be just like every other sexual predator out there. I hard about this on the radio, and they were talking about how screwed up these kids will be when they get older, regardless of how much Micheal pays them for their silence.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Oh just give him the lethal injection and be done with it eh? Man, the guy hasn't yet been charged and you're all so fast to condemn him without knowing all the facts. It's an allegation brought by some kid no doubt after a fast buck in compensation for some made up assault rigged by the kids parents. Aint litigation a great money tree for 'victims'. Shoot first ask questions later like always. George W would be proud of his American subjects.
    The guy is weird and has strange ideas but I actually don't think he should be the one being prosecuted. I think the parents of the kids who were allowed into Wacko jacko neverland should be brought to book for not caring that their kids were in the company of a mentally impaired individual which Michael obviously is, a very ill man who is in need of psychiatric care not the sychophants who surround him and add to his problems.
    The last time Jackson was brought to task regarding the baby dangling incident I got the distinct impression from the attorneys and legal people voicing off about him that the conservative majority simply wanted Jacko safely out of the public eye and would stop at nothing to hunt him down and tack any old charge onto him to do this. This seems like nothing short of a witch hunt and a personal vendetta. There's one woman in particular who's name escapes me but she alone seems like a personal crusader of evil intent. Solely concerned with damning Jacko.

I'm not a Jacko fan, I don't much agree with what he stands for or what he's become but I am humane enough to see that the guy needs help not a firing squad of petty wasps and ivy leaguers as we're seeing now. The police and the law are just pawns of the rich and influential.
    Whether the case is in fact false or turns out to be true there's no change in the fact that Michael jackson will go to jail for this or the next trumped up charge they can think of.

I've always got the impression, from the interviews I've seen and especially from the Bashir (?) documentary that the guy's asexual and more than a little unbalanced. Yeah, he might see children as playthings rather than little people, but until we see evidence I'm still going to wonder if he's even capable.
    Tommy, close your eyes.