Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    I'm sorry about abandoning this thread, but the timing of it was bad on my part.
    It will be reflected in your paycheck.

The Probot from the Turret & Probot playset: Definitely a Droid, so it's a figure even though it was a "pack-in" with a playset.

Han Solo in carbonite from Slave 1: ooh, tough one. I'm going with Accessory to a vehicle, mainly because it isn't really an action figure with moving legs and arms and stuff.

Wampa: Beast, so it's an action figure.

Tauntaun: Beast, so it's an action figure.

Jabba the Hutt from the Jabba the Hutt playset: Action Figure even though he's bigger than most. I don't discriminate just because he doesn't have any legs.

Salacious Crumb from the Jabba the Hutt playset: Action figure even though he doesn't have much "action."

Sy Snootles from Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band: Action figure.

Max Rebo from Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band: Action figure.

Droopy McCool from Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band: Action figure.

The Rancor Monster: Beast, so it's an action figure

Vlix: Action figure even though it might as well not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    It will be reflected in your paycheck.

It better not be much. I need that money to buy more Star Wars toys.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    His body is the same, that's why. The reason why the head changed was to make him more in balance. Blue Snaggs was taller and in a different costume.
    I don't know, I see your point about Snags but then again his height was reduced to make him more in balance just like Huge Head Han.
    Different costume, that's debatable . . . aside from the foot sculpt I think the costume is the same (technically). Yeah the color changed but that's along the variation theme to me. He still has the same head as the Red Snags and to me that says alot, too.

If you think Droids and Ewoks count, I think Vlix should count. Yak Face counts even though he was not released everywhere, why should Vlix be any different?

The Blue Snaggletooth would interest me if I cared about vintage. I didn't even know this figure existed until I got a copy of Sansweet's figure guide in 1995. Neither I nor any of my friends had one. He seems like a very different figure to me. If I chased both Han heads, I'd want a blue Snags (and an open necked Leia, toothless Lando, Brown snaked Yoda, etc).

All of the other beasts and accessories mentioned above are just that to me - beasts and accessories. The Rebo band would be the only ones I would consider figures out of the lot. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be chasing the beasts, those have traditionally been some of my favorite SW toys. Vintage Jabba is one of the best Star Wars toys ever made.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    If I chased both Han heads, I'd want a blue Snags (and an open necked Leia, toothless Lando, Brown snaked Yoda, etc).
    Sounds like a horror film I Was Chased By the Two Han Heads. "Then when I turned around, I was staring straight into the disfigured (pun intended) Open Necked Leia! Ahhhh!!!!" And the others remind me of Weird Al's song "Toothless People" (set to Rolling Stones/Mick Jagger's "Ruthless People" ) and Van Morrison's "Brown Eyed Girl."

"You my-y, Brown Snaked Yoda
    Do you remember when, we used to play
    Dag ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah ah-ah ahah -obah (I feel like)"

Heh, heh... toothless Lando. Never heard it that way before. Brilliant!
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 01-17-2004 at 06:57 AM.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(