Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jar Jat corrupting America's youth?

I'm know this is a joke and a bad one, but check this story about Jar Jar corrupting America's youth. Be warned you may be offended.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

My suspicions have finally being proven true.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yes, it's a bad joke. An insanely bad one. It pops up every so often, and some people take it as real. By the way, just a warning. This will probably be closed/deleted. Because some of the things that site talks about, arn't appropriate for an all ages site. It happened with the last time it was posted here. Because Steve could get in trouble with nosy parents groups.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Didn't Michael Jackson try out to play Jar-Jar?

And with his current issues..
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Stupid article. Geez
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

What gets me is that some people really buy this BS. This is a report from a church. This is almost as bad as an article I read where it stated Star Wars was racist because James Earl Jones provided the voice for Vader when he was evil and when the mask was taken of of him and he turne good there was a white person underneath, resembling that white people are good and that black people are bad. I really get sick at this stuff. No one who is right in their mind thinks crazy stuff. Another question how the heck did a kid get a life-size Jar Jar toy. Those cost around $500-$1000 of e-bay. I bet his mom won it or something. I know they can't be talking about the cardboard version.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

If you look around the site, I think it's safe to say it's a joke site. LusiferSam even said so in his post about it being a joke.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

That Jar Jar thing was odd, I remember the one about the tongue lipop looking like something else. That one was funny. That site sure has some crazy crap.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What kids are getting life sized figures as gifts anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Yes, it's a bad joke. An insanely bad one.
    I don't know about "insanely" bad ... that may be pushing it. As absurd as it is, and yes obviously the whole site's a joke (there is no "Freehold" in Iowa which is where their "church" is located) I'd have to say it's kind of funny. But, yes ... a little too blue for this club.
    plasticfetish.net

And this comes from a church that has an advertisment for a "What would Jesus do" thong. That seems appropriate..........not.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!