View Poll Results: SSG Fan Vehicle Choice - Which do you want produced?

Voters
5131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Imperial Shuttle

1,980 38.59%
  • Sandcrawler

956 18.63%
  • Twin Pod Cloud Car

228 4.44%
  • Jabba's Sail Barge

1,148 22.37%
  • Sith Infiltrator

819 15.96%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SSG Fan Vehicle Choice - Which do you want produced?

SSG Fan Vehicle Choice - Which do you want produced?

This is an old poll from our old format.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Man, I thought more people would have found this poll interesting...

For me, it's the Sand Crawler. Hands down. I don't even expect a new mold or anything. Just retool the orginal remote control release and call it a day. (Better paint, and maybe a cooler looking droid vacuum tube thingy.) A more accurately scaled one would be WAYYYYYYYYYY too big for practical display purposes anyway.

I'm really hoping the (unsubstantiated) rumors floating around the net about us getting a Sand Crawler as an Episode II release are true. That's one large vehicle I'd snap up in a heartbeat.

The hell with it.

Release them all, that's all I want. No more figures, just vintage vehicles redone and be done with Star Wars.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I'd totally go for the Sailbarge first - think of all the characters you can display on it!

The Sandcrawler is my runner-up for the same reason.

I have a vintage shuttle now, but never did as a kid, so I know why you guys want one so bad. I'd actually buy a second one if they produced it so I could hang the new one from my ceiling (with Han and Chewie flying it "casually")

I would buy 3 Twin Pod Cloud Cars, but I think it will get made anyway, as they have the mold and it's not too elaborate.

I also want the Sith Infiltrator (and a Gungan Sub), plus more Pod Racers, but the Classic Trilogy vehicles take a priority for me and the Sub is my first pick for an E1 vehicle as I need it for a diorama I want to do underwater).

I want them all to,but where in the world would I put them? I know I would find a place.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by Tycho
    I'd totally go for the Sailbarge first - think of all the characters you can display on it!
    display on it? More like displaying your figures inside of it would be better
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Talking

I would like to see a Sandcrawler first,then a Imperial Shuttle
    for those who werent alive back in the day or missed out on it.

A drawback with creating the Sandcrawler though is that it
    would be way to small for the action figures,then it would look
    funny on display with the 3 3/4 figs.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I'd have to go with the Sandcrawler. Perhaps they could make it large enough to not look stuoid with the figures. Then I'd have to say the Shuttlecraft.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I heard recently that Hasbro is considering to re-release the Imperial Shuttle.Now,lets all hope they do it,an the figures fit in.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

JediGirl: I have 2 Imperial Officers seated in my vintage shuttle and they look great! If Hasbro uses the same molds (which I'm sure they will), the ship will turn out fine.

I'd consider buying another to hang from my ceiling (wings open in all the ship's elegance) and turn it over to Han and Chewie's capable piloting.

I also plan on using my Djerrik Champion Chewie, as he'd look as if he were "Just flying casual." :happy: