Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    does anyone know if the import versions are different from the asian releases?

entertainment earth is selling both the import and foreign releases of these figures, but they advertise the imports as 12-13 inches tall and say the asian versions are 1/7th scale, which would be about 10 or 11 inches tall.

they also indicate the import versions will be sold assembled where as the foreign versions need assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by derek
    does anyone know if the import versions are different from the asian releases?

entertainment earth is selling both the import and foreign releases of these figures, but they advertise the imports as 12-13 inches tall and say the asian versions are 1/7th scale, which would be about 10 or 11 inches tall.

they also indicate the import versions will be sold assembled where as the foreign versions need assembly.

They should all be the same I assume. BTW, The site says Dec. release again.

CloneTrooper Variants

Anyone see or know anyone that has the RED or BLUE variants from KOTO for sale? I need these 2 and my collection will be complete for now.