View Poll Results: What scene did you like best in the AOTC trailers?

Voters
522. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obi-Wan vs. Jango Fett in the rain

185 35.44%
  • Count Dooku fighting

18 3.45%
  • The love story on Naboo

24 4.60%
  • Coruscant chase with speeders

6 1.15%
  • Bar fight with Obi-Wan

7 1.34%
  • Padme's various wardrobes

26 4.98%
  • "We've come to rescue you."

36 6.90%
  • The Clone Troopers

30 5.75%
  • Obi-Wan leaping through the window

15 2.87%
  • Slave-One in the asteroid field

46 8.81%
  • "I'll be the most powerful Jedi ever"

101 19.35%
  • Other

22 4.21%
  • I didn't like any of the scenes

6 1.15%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question What scene did you like best in the AOTC trailers?

What scene did you like best in the AOTC trailers?

Let's talk about your choice!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Hi there. Steve has asked me to be the new Poll Moderator. I hope I can bring to you great ideas for new discussions and generate interesting statistics from the fans' opinions with a new poll each week. You're welcome to e-mail me your ideas for new polls to find out what you want to know, or suggest them in the poll suggestion forum here in the Miscellaneous section.

Me and SirSteve designed this poll with all the enthusiasm delivered to us from 3 powerful trailers given to us over the past 3 weeks. It was fun to write it, but very tough to choose how to respond!

I mean geeze, this poll was torture! There were so many good choices. In TPM, it was either the Pod Race or the Jedi Duel from what you could tell from the trailers. AOTC has so much more going for it!

I went with "I'll be the most powerful Jedi ever!" because I think it shows the most passion in character of any scene we were shown - the turning point where Anakin decides where his values really are. He wants to right all the wrongs, impose his sense of justice on the galaxy (about his mother, his right to love, and his right to grow out from under the shadow of Obi-Wan and realize his true potential). I'm looking at the overall plot advancement made in that scene there, not the speederbike sequence.

Jango Fett in the rain was my runner-up, but it just looks cool. There's no turning point in the movie lying in there. Same with Slave-One in the asteroid field. These scenes and the love story were the most tempting for me, but I had to go with the development of Anakin's darker character!
    Last edited by Tycho; 11-19-2001 at 05:05 PM.

i will be the most powerful jedi!

i voted this way as well.. i love the foreshadowing... ep2 actually looks like it will be great! just hope jar jar gets killed off quickly, or learns to shut up....

Wow, a real tough poll! It was really hard to make a decision since they all looked great. I liked the Anakin mini-tantrum, but gotta love the Fett Family and their bitc-in' armor. That got my vote.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Talking

I also chose other. I think the first scene in the third trailer was great. I know foreshadowing has been mentioned but that image of Anakin standing there w/ his back to us is incredible. No words are needed...Just watch the end of Empire w/ Vader standing on the bridge of the Executor.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I once planned to start my own "I hate Boba Fett" club; however the scenes with Jango and Obi-Wan fighting have gotten me to realize just how cool Jango and Boba really are. So, I vote for those.

i thought that the jango and obi-wan scene was pretty cool! it'll be cooler to see him get his head sliced off

I preferred the final line from "Mystery", so I voted for that.

" good job."
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

obi vs jango got my vote. i dont know, i just really liked that scene......
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda