Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disappointed in Durge

I think Durge is a great figure as long as you leave him in the package. I opened one for my loose collection. His accessories wouldn't stay in his right hand and the peg on the jetpack wasn't long enough to stick in the hole in his back. I'm disapppointed because I have to display him with half of his accessories lying around his feet. Maybe I just got a dud!

which durge? the deluxe or basic? the deluxe one i have out of the pack is fine. can't find the purpose of the gun with the long cord thingy, but other than that, he is great!
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

The basic one's not bad, yea ya might just of gotten a dud. He really could've used something like jointsin his elbows, that whould've made him even better, and a balljointed head so he could look forward while "flying."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by hango fett
    which durge? the deluxe or basic? the deluxe one i have out of the pack is fine. can't find the purpose of the gun with the long cord thingy, but other than that, he is great!
    h
    It's the basic one. I haven't picked up the deluxe figure yet. They put some out at my local TRU the other day, but the whole case was damaged. I'll wait until I see them again! (famous last words!)

Pick up the Deluxe one if you have a choice. The basic carded version sucks. He's void of any notable articulation and is far inferior to Durge w/ Speeder. JT wrote up a very nice review of him in the Review section if you feel like comparing the 2.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

No doubt it is a problem inherent to the figure. I have the same problem with my basic Durge figure. He can hold the pistols well enough, but drops the bola and rifle and the jet pack falls off.

Not a bad figure, but more articulation and a better grip would be nice.

Mine is still on card but i think he looks fantastic. I like how he seems to tower over the other figures. I just wonder why he has the Mandalorian symbol painted on his chest paint. I seen the Deluxe but wasnt too big on his speeder so i passed on that version.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Interesting... I've not had any problems with either of my Durge figure. My only gripe is the the odd design on the rifle straps. I have no issue with either of them. The lack of paint is kinda stupid on the deluxe one, but that gave me a project to do last week. It looks sweet now.

If you are having problems with the jetpack staying on, try using a little rubber cement on the peg/hole. That should help.

If you don't plan on playing with the figure, you can do what I did. I placed the bola over the right holster. It fits there quite snuggly. I have a pistol in the right hand and the rifle in the left.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartnr

If you don't plan on playing with the figure, you can do what I did. I placed the bola over the right holster. It fits there quite snuggly. I have a pistol in the right hand and the rifle in the left.
    Thats funny that is exactly what I did with mine JP.

BTW kool-aid killer, though the symbol painted on Durge's chest does closely resemble the Mandalorian symbol they are a bit different.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

great minds, Hellboy? :happy:

I'm wondering if the symbol is related to the Mandalorians. Maybe it's a case of the Duro/Neimoidians again?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**