What is your Limited Number Master Replica?

Just thought this would make an interesting thread... what is the limted number of your Master Replica item? State what it is and the limited number it is.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    what is the limted number of your Master Replica item? State what it is and the limited number it is.
    I dont follow... Whats the lowest #??

Quote Originally Posted by [DSS]Pedr0
    I dont follow... Whats the lowest #??
    The limited # items from MR are numbered. What is the # of your item? It's just interesting seeing who has a really low number...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    The limited # items from MR are numbered. What is the # of your item? It's just interesting seeing who has a really low number...
    Ohhh, ok. I have TD LE #1 , Jango Blasters #2 , Luke ESB LE #5 , Obi AFBB #191. There are a few more I have in the couple hundreds of the over 1000 made.

I own no Master Replica's. Not by choice, more like my what I can afford. I love the Master Replica line, and being an older collector, my tastes have swayed more toward the GG Mini-busts, the Code 3 Falcon, and collectibles that aren't considered toys. I also still collect toys, but find the other items are just wonderful.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!