Thread: More Playsets

More Playsets

Dear Hasbro:

More playsets......it would be wonderful to have a number of small playsets that are released with the corresponding waves of figures.....I know I would love to get a number of Death Star playsets (bridge, detention cell, control room, etc) with the Death Star figures...or a rebel base from the Hoth wave (control room). Small kits would be great! You can obviously see how everything that you put out now that is under twenty dollars is getting snatched up immediately. It is truly wonderful......just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel18725
    Dear Hasbro:

More playsets......it would be wonderful to have a number of small playsets that are released with the corresponding waves of figures.....I know I would love to get a number of Death Star playsets (bridge, detention cell, control room, etc) with the Death Star figures...or a rebel base from the Hoth wave (control room). Small kits would be great! You can obviously see how everything that you put out now that is under twenty dollars is getting snatched up immediately. It is truly wonderful......just my thoughts.

Second that motion.

Just make sure that the playsets are crappy. The Swing to safety / death star chasm was dreadful
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I would love more playsets, especially vintage ones. There have been more than one thread on this topic.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten