View Poll Results: Do you want Hasbro to make the figures a Clone Fighter vehicle from the cartoon show?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

164 88.17%
  • No

22 11.83%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lets make it -- it will give Hasbro something else to practice on and screw up -- then they can take their time and make us some COOL STUFF -- like a Death Star Playset!!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I really want Obi in armor and speeder. But I would take this.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

On something like this I always have mixed feelings, but I voted yes. I really like the clone wars line and so far I haven't been disappointed with any of the toys. Plus I have a soft spot for fighters.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Only thing is, I would like a new pilot mold. Would it kill Hasbro to make pilots that fit the frickin' vehicles! (Anyone like the way Zam fits in her speeder? how about Obi-Wan & Anakin?)

I like that fighter as well. I'm curious how they will go from that (the shuttle design) to something similar to the TIE fighter. I have recanted on my stance of only buying ships if they have a pack-in figure, but pack-ins deffinately increase my desire for the toy.

I'm still waiting for a cloud car with pilot and gunner.
    Skeeziks22

Quote Originally Posted by Bacta Beast
    Only thing is, I would like a new pilot mold. Would it kill Hasbro to make pilots that fit the frickin' vehicles! (Anyone like the way Zam fits in her speeder? how about Obi-Wan & Anakin?)
    I have to agree!!!! We need figures that are able to pilot ships not another chewie that's eating a sandwich or something like that. As for the ship, I move every year and I just love to move my 15 new vehicles, 35 new figures (25 of which are remakes!) and all the other star wars merchandise they can throw at me. Hey, it's my own fault. Oh yeah the ship, make it, I'll buy it!
    Last edited by Anakin Palpatine; 12-08-2003 at 05:58 AM.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Palpatine
    We need figures that are able to pilot ships not another chewie that's eating a sandwich or something like that.
    Now that's funny ... welcome to the forums Anakin Palpatine.

And you know that you'd buy a "Sandwich eating Chewbacca" figure if they made one, so don't even pretend that you wouldn't. (As a matter of fact, I think that "Sandwich eating Chewbacca" should be a write in vote for the next Fan's Choice figure.)
    plasticfetish.net

I didn't bother buying the Mynock Hunt Chewie figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakin Palpatine
    I have to agree!!!! We need figures that are able to pilot ships not another chewie that's eating a sandwich or something like that.

I think that'd be great! They already made "takin' a crap" Anakin and "Screamin' out the Blue's" Mace, so "Eatin' a Sandwich" Chewy definitely has a future.

Oh my God has this gone awry! I just want to say, I don't have a problem with new sculps of old figures as long as they are improvements. For example, I have no interest in a "T.A.C" Anakin but I would gladly buy one the would actually fit into the speeder! Or on a reek! Hasbro are you listening!!???? Or are we talking to a phone company here?