View Poll Results: Do you want Hasbro to make the figures a Clone Fighter vehicle from the cartoon show?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

164 88.17%
  • No

22 11.83%

Hybrid View

Do you want Hasbro to make the figures a Clone Fighter vehicle from the cartoon show?

Everyone posting has agreed that these V-19 Clone Fighters are the coolest!

Ever since Episode 2, Hasbro has been doing great with making the best vehicles for our figures - and getting them to the toy shelves.

We have

Anakin's speeder
    Zam's speeder
    the Jedi Starfighter
    an all-new Slave-One
    the Republic Gunship
    the Geonosian Fighter
    the Hailfire Droid
    Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
    the re-release of the great AAT Federation Tank

plus classic vehicles like

KB's exclusive TIE Fighter
    Wal-Mart's previously carried TIE Bomber

Many here have expressed their opinion that Hasbro could do a great job on a V-19 mold and include a Republic Gunship Pilot to boot.

Do you want to see this vehicle realized in plastic?

Vote now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Clone Fighter.jpg  
    Last edited by Tycho; 12-01-2003 at 10:41 AM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

At this point unless its in a movie I'd rather not have Hasbro wasting its time with a vehicle. Over all I've not been impressed with the EU vehicles.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I haven't really been all that impressed with the new designs from AOTC and TPM, but these things kick major butt. I dig these fighters big time, and they seem to have the same styling that the original trilogy's vehicles had. Definitely yes.

yes yes

i dont think it maters if its in a movie or not the cartoon is still a lucas arts production. and who knows, it may be in the third film. this would ber a awsome adition to the existing vehicles. all the ones so far are good to, the older ones i think kinda suck, the old slave one, not so good, old x-wing, very unperportional. new slave one, looks way beter, and the newer x-wing is realy close to scale. i love the gunship, wish it had built in side gunner turrets. and the hailfire droid is sweet. anyway they should make the v-19 i'll buy a hole squadron.