Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ultra figures are out!!!!!

Picked up all three at TRU tonight! Looks to be a pretty even case, as they had a couple of each left. C-3PO is ok, but the Wampa and Riekkan are great!

I got mine coming from KEBco here pretty soon and i'm hella excited! These figures look great!!! Hasbleh is regaining my faith in them!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    Picked up all three at TRU tonight! Looks to be a pretty even case, as they had a couple of each left. C-3PO is ok, but the Wampa and Riekkan are great!
    where is that TRU? State and City please. Val, I meant to do that!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Toys R Us... = TRU

I was excited too...just trying to clarify also...
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Ive seen pictures of the Wampa and Riekkan but what is the C-3PO about? Whats he come with or do?

But going from the pictures ive seen of the other two these figures look to be awesome, especially the Wampa. I dont think i will get the Luke to complete it but im looking forward to seeing these on my pegs.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Just picked up a set this morning at TRU (Eatontown, NJ) The guy said he just put out a case. Very sweet. $10.99 each, not too bad of a price. The General Reeikan is awesome!!!
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

It is 3PO with escape pod.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I made my morning rounds and saw nothing new, probably good for me as I haven't got a whole lot of "play" money this close to Christmas.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I found 'em this morning for $9.96 at Wal-Mart (huh? I thought they weren't carrying the big stuff no more!) in Hemet, CA.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found these at Wal-mart this afternnon, nice!!!
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine