Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I found a set at Entertainment Earth today. 12.50 a pop, but they are very nice.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

When I saw these on the shelf, my initial thoughts were WOW!
    These things are larger than I acticipated. The packages arn't normal deluxe size, they're comparable to the SOTE 2-pack size, although I can't compare sonce my SOTE sets are elsewhere.
    If Hasbro sticks to early reports of 6 Ultra figures for '04, it's a good feeling knowing I already have 1/2 of them
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Yeah... it seems like the initial wave of Deluxe figures came out WAY ahead of the waves they were scheduled to be released with. That was just odd... but I can't wait until my KEBco shipment arrives!!!!!!

(does the Kermit the Frog freak-out clap) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa...!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

dammit this means they may appear in Ireland this month and be gone before I can justifiably spend more money on myself!! If I miss these figures I'll be very upset, especially rieekan, but also the Wampa as I never did find the 97 version.

I have yet to find these at a Wal-Mart's. I'm starting to get really frustrated as I am very behind on toys. Nowhere around here seems to even have wave 2 of Clone Wars yet.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.