Star Wars Holiday Edition Yoda now available

Finally everyone can now order thier own $19 (13 +6 shipping) yoda figure.
    Are there that many people waiting to drop almost tewty bucks for one small crummy figure?

Im going to wait and see if i can find him at retail. Then i will decide if i should get him or not. But i still kick myself for not picking up the 3PO and D2 last year so i may just get him.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Question

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    Im going to wait and see if i can find him at retail. Then i will decide if i should get him or not. But i still kick myself for not picking up the 3PO and D2 last year so i may just get him.
    Just curious kak --I wasn't aware that Santa Yoda would be available at retail, only for those who were Fan Club Members.

Do you mean like ordering them online from a collector's shop or actually at a retail store like Target or Wal-Mart?
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I just got the one Jedi Drew asked me to order for him and I'm glad I passed. It's just "wrong."
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Is it only available thru the Fan Club? I was under the impression for some odd reason that we would be able to find them at the local Walmart. Oh well, im not a member of the club so i guess i will pass on him.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay