Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    Looks as if hasbro is putting this line on hold. No official word, just what I think. We really should have heard something by now.
    i don't know about that. we might see some new stuff at toy fair next month......but if they don't pre-view new stuff at toy fair, you may be right.

but then again, wasn't it recently announced they were gonna re-release 3 vintage figures this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by derek
    i don't know about that. we might see some new stuff at toy fair next month......but if they don't pre-view new stuff at toy fair, you may be right.

but then again, wasn't it recently announced they were gonna re-release 3 vintage figures this summer?
    Yeah, but I bet they will be rehashes.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Just an update: I got 2 Yoda 12" from Wal-Mart yesterday. I left 2 Lukes and the Bikerscout. My friend got the Ewoks.

So the line is shipping and that wave should sell pretty healthy.

Garindan, Obi-Wan, and Jawas are a little less exciting.

Garindan is cool though - I got him through a friend with overseas connections. But just because he may be cool to you and me, will he be cool enough to enough old collectors who have not given up, and will he intice enough new collectors ("I didnt see that guy in TPM or AOTC.")

And Toys R Us still has a ton of:

Mace Windu
    Zam Wessel
    Imperial Officer
    AT-ST Driver
    Han Solo
    Dengar

I think that bunch typically covers it after Christmas took care of a few others from those figures' waves.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.