Thumbs down What are differences between all the 12" Obi-Wan Kenobi figures?

For the people who open their Star Wars figures, what are the differences between all the 12" Obi-Wan Kenobi figures (the 'A New Hope' version) ever released, excluding the vintage one? I know the newest one has a new head and body, but is he the first to have brown boots, or did the Obi-Wan Kenobi with Blastshield Helmet have brown boots too?

I'm a carded/boxed collector. I wouldn't be able to help you out with your question, sorry.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

vintage----don't have

1996 kenner versions-----i have this one with silver and gold belt buckle, figures have black boots, light saber blade isn't removable

electronic version---same as previous release, except with electronics.

blast shield version---don't have this one, but as best i can tell, it's exactly like the 1996 version, just without the robe and lightsaber.

2003 version---brown boots(and legs) .....saber blade is removable but the hilt still isn't painted! ......robe is like the episode 1 qui-gon or obi-wan robes. nicer than the original 1996 robe.

I have the Blast Shield 12" Obi-Wan opened, I'd say hes the best version of Ben. The robe is very detailed and he looks great with an extra jedi robe (from Episode I Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan)
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I have the Blast Shield 12" Obi-Wan opened, I'd say hes the best version of Ben. The robe is very detailed and he looks great with an extra jedi robe (from Episode I Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan)
    Did he come with black or brown boots?

OOps, he comes with brown boots.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    OOps, he comes with brown boots.
    Thanks Jayspawn. One more question (sorry), did the 12" Ben with glow-in-the-dark lightsaber also come with a belt with silver or gold buckle? From the box pictures, it looks like he doesn't. That's cool they gave him brown boots, which I assume is more authentic. The gold vs. silver buckle, I'm not sure which is right. In the movie pictures, it could be either one I think. The reason for these questions is I plan to open one for display. I like the first release of Ben from '96, but would switch out his black boots with the brown ones from the second release with glow-in-the-dark lightsaber.

If I remember right, blast helmet Ben with glow saber has brown boots and the belt with sivler buckle. But you can't tell until you look under the outfit; they stuck it underneath!? I seem to recall discovering this and thinking it odd when I took the outfit off to replace it with the clothes from the '96 release. I got the POTJ one because it's more articulated, and he now wears the POTF2 outfit. I believe the head sculpts are the same, the POTJ one having a slightly different paint app. And they may have molded it in a different shade of plastic. But I can't compare them as I believe I traded '96 Ben's head off.