Hybrid View

Ozzy seriously injured in an accident

"No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Ah Ah Ah Ah, what the %&*#! Sharon!!!!

I hope the Oz man is alright.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

"Silly customer, you cannot hurt the Ozzy!" - Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

Shocking stuff, Ozzy better come through.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was really saddened when this happened, and my first reaction was of confusion because what the hell is Ozzy doing operating ANY kind of motorized vehicle like that? But it looks like he'll pull through, thankfully . . . I wonder what they'll do for Ozzfest '04, who the headliner will be. I'm sure there's no way he'll be playing next summer. Ozzfest is designed to go on even after Ozzy retires but they'll have to get a decent headliner locked up. I remember 2 years ago when he dropped off because of Sharon's illness . . . System of a Down, as enjoyable as they were, were not good enough of a patchwork to cover for Ozzy. They could in the future, it's just that at that time they were slotted as the second billed band so it would feel empty to just have Ozzy not be there and have another band just rise up to headliner. Regardless, I just hope Ozzy's okay.

Unrelated to the accident, I hate Sharon Osbourne.
    I love her for helping Ozzy through dark times and re-establishing his career but I hate her now for her revelation that she did Randy Rhoads back in the day. Jeez, she says that Ozzy can't even talk about Randy without crying, yet she'll drag this out just because she has a book on the way? Disgusting.

Ozzy is a good bloke... I had the fortunate opportunity to meet him about 12 years ago when he was still more coherent. Best wishes and a speedy recovery to him!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I saw this at Blabbermouth's website and thought I'd pass it along. It's a post accident interview with Ozzy with some pics of him recovering.

http://www.ozzyhead.com/interview2004.htm
    Back and more bearded than ever before