Hybrid View

Arrow where's the hounds tooth part deux

in reviving what had one time transpired
    here, whilst parusin' ebay this morning, i stumbled upon this auction. i honestly never thought i would ever see this bootleg set up fer auction. seeing that it had a reasonable (well i thought it was reasonable) buy it now, i scooped it up!:happy:

once i get, i'll see if i can take some good photo's of the loose pieces (i open everything, it ain't like i'm gonna stop now!), and hopefully r2 will have found a new home by then, so's she can post em properly!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Arrow in case anyone might be interested

another of these star force sets is available for a buy it now of $15.00 here

I think I saw that double cockpit Falcon piece in some type of bootleg carded set at Toys-R-Us at one time.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

GSJ....Thrawn did say he had a "surprise" for me, something he knew I wanted after I saw his bootleg die casts at the con .....so I THINK I'll be getting this set sometime in the future...... of course until I figure out HOW to get my web site moved, I won't be posting anything new on my web page I'm still trying to teach myself Front Page I have a few new aquisitiions I want to put up and it's frustrating I haven't been able to......just got the
    LE M. Falcon and one of the second wave of build it yourself podracer sets. Got the numbered KB two pack too...thanks guys for holding back on the bids !! I also got battle pack 1 and 2 with the gold logo with the extra figure....thanks to S43's heads up

I'd love your loose scans anyway GSJ
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Mexican Star Wars Trilogy Premium Set

Don't know if anyone is interested in THIS set? It's $30 though. Look in Science Fiction/Star Wars Classic/page 7 to see the Mexican Star Wars Trilogy Premium Set.

I did indeed receive the Star Force Die Cast bootleg set from Thrawn today. The "free wheeling" is neat......Mason will enjoy this set GSJ
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

GSJ, you totally blew Thrawn's surprise!

R2, you mean this thing, right? http://www.johns-toys-store.com/stor...=134&mitem=174
    I've never heard of it before, but I can't really see what's going on in it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Mexican set...I did find one on ebay, being auctioned off by the same John's Toys with a buy it now of $20, but the pic is the same as on the website and difficult to see the details...CHECK IT OUT HERE

Not to worry GSJ....I'd figured it out when he told me the surprise was something he'd promised me a long time ago...after I'd admired his at Alphacon :happy:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    [/FONT]

Unhappy yeah, i know i blew r2's surprise

only moments after i had won the 1st auction, and then posted here about it, thrawn e-mailed me tellimg me of his plan to surprise r2 with a set of her own, and prefaced it by saying "don't tell her about it"

sheeeeeeesh, of course i had already posted fer the world to see by then , and decided that the best thing to do was jes to keep on keepin' on without drawing too much attention to it. then i saw the 2nd set up fer auction, and felt it was my duty to the board to post about it.

but as it still is available with zippo bids, i guess only r2 and i are the only ones interested in this thing at all!

hey! where else any of youse gonna get a large hounds tooth fer crimminy's sake? (not to mention a jem hadar purple slave I as well)