Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    That 101 uses button that Padme pushes in the ship in AOTC on Tatooine.

Kamino Saber Dart - Chewie's Binders from ANH - Zam's Blaster - CloneTrooper "Binoculars"

Quote Originally Posted by [DSS]Pedr0
    Kamino Saber Dart - Chewie's Binders from ANH - Zam's Blaster - CloneTrooper "Binoculars"
    How about one of the Royal Guards force pikes? Or the lamp thing that Yoda picks up from Luke's stuff? Lando's wrist watch?Scout trooper blaster? The hanging dice in the Falcon? But in reality, Chewbacca's bowcaster would be real cool!!!
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

I dont think that the Force Pike or Lando's Watch are very exciting.

Theres only a few feasable replicas left they could make that would be exciting and sell well like Qui-Gon's Lightsaber, maybe the Jedi Communicator (aka the ladies razor), the Scout Trooper Pistol would sell well and maybe a Stormtrooper Blaster or Boba Fett Rifle.

Do you know how much $$$ a Clonetrooper Rifle or Bowcaster would co$t??? Lots! They could always make Han's Blaster from ESB or ROTJ.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    They could always make Han's Blaster from ESB or ROTJ.
    Or Luke's.

The long awaiting Stormtrooper Blaster

Life Size Han in Carbonite- I know lots of $$$, but they had them before (I think it was Don Post Studios) and they sold out for around $1200. They go on Ebay now every once in a while for over $2000. The side panels were real crappy, but MR can do it right- maybe with panels that lite up. I'll pay $1300-$1600 for that instead of $2000 - $3000 for one with crappy panels.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Dejarik chess board would be neat, Luke's blaster, fett's rifle and jet pack, and for the outlandish overpriced item of the year The Emperor's Chair
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Rebelscum is reporting that Master Replicas will soon be making an anouncment on an upcoming Episode III Anakin Lightsaber.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Thumbs down

Hello! Brothers,

I come from Hong Kong. Nice to meet you. According to next year MR saber
    planning. My friend told me, MR will been issue ANAKIN SE/LE saber in March or
    April. I don't know, this is ture or not. On the other hand, I missing OBI-WAN AOTC saber and I want to buy OBI-WAN AOTC but this saber had been sold out at a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ANAKINYODA
    Hello! Brothers,

I come from Hong Kong. Nice to meet you. According to next year MR saber
    planning. My friend told me, MR will been issue ANAKIN SE/LE saber in March or
    April. I don't know, this is ture or not. On the other hand, I missing OBI-WAN AOTC saber and I want to buy OBI-WAN AOTC but this saber had been sold out at a long time.
    Dunno on release date but price range is like $360.
    Ebay has Obi AoTC for minimum $450-up.