Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Any Blasters, especially the Stormtroopers would be cool.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Looks like we will be getting blasters.

Personally, I'd like to see more Blueprints. Mace, Jango, and JTR come to mind.

Wow! And wohoo! Yakface.com has just posted a pic up the upcoming Rebel Blaster! I didnt see this one coming. I thought Leia's Blaster was up next. Sure fooled me. The retail is gonna be $449 and is limited to 2500! Preorders start in the next month or two!!!

AHHH So soon!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Wow! And wohoo! Yakface.com has just posted a pic up the upcoming Rebel Blaster! I didnt see this one coming. I thought Leia's Blaster was up next. Sure fooled me. The retail is gonna be $449 and is limited to 2500! Preorders start in the next month or two!!!

AHHH So soon!!!
    Thanks for the update Jayspawn.

According to the email Master Replicas sent to us Collector Society Members at the beggining of February, the Rebel Blaster will be a Summer/Fall release along with the Stormtrooper Blaster, and Leia's Blaster will be a Spring release. I guess that could change though, who knows, but still exciting getting news on this.

As for the pic they got that from Marz Dist., and from the discussion over at rebelscum, the piece is actually from someones collection...not MR's product. Still a good example though, but there's no doubt MR's final product will look much better. I'm not too excited about the high production run, but I guess that means people will be finding these at a good discount eventually.