Hybrid View

What should come next from Master Replica?

Now that the Emperor's cane has been released, what should they do now? Personally, I'd like to see Boba Fett's blaster rifle made. Or how bout a plain old stormtrooper blaster. What about Qui-Gon's lightsaber hilt?
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Monarche
    Now that the Emperor's cane has been released, what should they do now? Personally, I'd like to see Boba Fett's blaster rifle made. Or how bout a plain old stormtrooper blaster. What about Qui-Gon's lightsaber hilt?

That metal piece that the Stormtrooper holds up when he says, "Look, sir, droids."

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    That metal piece that the Stormtrooper holds up when he says, "Look, sir, droids."
    Sad, but true, I can get you one of those on the real! We R2builders think of everything

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Qui-Gon's Lightsaber is a must! I bet MR could get Liam Neeson to do a signature edition as well.

How about Yoda's Gimmer stick? I dont know how MR feels about wooden canes.

A Stormtrooper Blaster would be great!

A year or so from now when Episode III comes out they could make Anakin and Obi-Wan's lightsabers.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by jeddah
    Sad, but true, I can get you one of those on the real! We R2builders think of everything

jeddah

How much will you (over)charge me (like Master Replica's do...does...whatever...)?

Qui-Gon's Lightsaber

Qui-Gon's Lightsaber would be a great item to have. I really liked the Jango Fett Blasters. The day they came into the shop I was like oooooh and ahhhhhh! I also liked the Dooku lightsaber so I think Master Replicas will do a good job with Qui-Gon.
    Visit Southern Island http://www.southernisland.com Hasbro Sandcrawler only $39.95.

japor snippet

japor snippet