Warning, the new Hoth Han case does not have the brown coat.

I picked you have case #847150008 ASST WV1.5 from EE today and it only has 2 Blue coat Han's. Anyone need anything from this case? The assortment was 2 of each, Vader, Annie, Fett, Luke, Han, Snowtrooper(gone). Annie, Han and Fett are on the new Gold card.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I just needed your snowtroopers but you say they are gone. Thanks for giving us the warning...but I never buy cases. This could really save many money who were planning to get the case so they could get the brown coat Han. I HAVE A QUESTION..........Why is Hasbro releasing the old blue carded figures such as Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Boba Fett, Yoda and Chian, etc on the new "gold" cards???????????? Thanks to anyone who has some insight on this matter.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader
    I just needed your snowtroopers but you say they are gone. Thanks for giving us the warning...but I never buy cases. This could really save many money who were planning to get the case so they could get the brown coat Han. I HAVE A QUESTION..........Why is Hasbro releasing the old blue carded figures such as Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Boba Fett, Yoda and Chian, etc on the new "gold" cards???????????? Thanks to anyone who has some insight on this matter.
    Yeah sorry I'm keeping the Troopers. They re-released these because Hasbro thinks many that wanted them, didn't get them. It's not like this is the 1st time Hasbro has done this.
    Last edited by Turbowars; 12-10-2003 at 08:15 PM.
    (Like my posts)

OH! True...they did this a lot with the red/orange power of the force figures by putting those on green cards. I don't agree with doing that! I figure everyone who wants one will get one somehow or another.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Are the ones who were already released on gold cards any different than they were before?

It's really screwed up they're rereleasing Bariss and co. on Gold cards, cases of the Bariss assortment and the Yoda w/ youngling assortments have been just hitting here for the last couple of months.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker
    Are the ones who were already released on gold cards any different than they were before?

It's really screwed up they're rereleasing Bariss and co. on Gold cards, cases of the Bariss assortment and the Yoda w/ youngling assortments have been just hitting here for the last couple of months.
    No, they are the same. I just can't believe that the Han is the Blue one. I almost took it back, but the extras in the case will be traded. Thanks good.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    No, they are the same. I just can't believe that the Han is the Blue one. I almost took it back, but the extras in the case will be traded. Thanks good.

Galactic Hunter has a report up that the new cases are shipping with both the incorrect Blue and correct Brown coats (why I don't know)

This is lame. Han Blue was fairly easy to get. Does Hasbro really want this figure to be as rare as the Freeze Frame Stormtrooper. Didn't they pull something off like this for the Weequay and Stormtroopers if I am not mistaken.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by OCB
    Galactic Hunter has a report up that the new cases are shipping with both the incorrect Blue and correct Brown coats (why I don't know)
    Yeah I know, that's why i was so hot on getting the case.
    (Like my posts)

Updated. I found this case at retail with the Brown Hoth Han. It kind of makes me wonder if the Blue Repack will be a bit harder to find.
    (Like my posts)